Re: Thoughts on KubeCon

Ilya Dmitrichenko

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:46 AM Michael Hausenblas <mhausenb@...> wrote
> As an ambassador, I would find it easier to justify
> traveling to a small conference then a meetup, as
> in either cases I have to get a flight/train ticket and
> a hotel for the night, but at a meetup time spent at
> the event is much much less, thereby time spent
> talking to attendees is significantly less.

+1

Also, we could think about how we could leverage
https://www.meetup.com/pro/cncf/ for it ;)

To be clear, are you suggesting that we could leverage
existing groups by considering to mini-conferences at
the locations where a meetup groups exists and ask
meetup organizers to help?
Otherwise one could imply that you are suggesting
something about the URL and the page as such... ;)