Re: F2F at DockerCon

Doug Davis <dug@...>

Solomon, I think you're thinking of the OCI meeting that I was setting up and that Arnaud was finding a room for - so this would be a different one.

Solomon Hykes via cncf-toc ---06/03/2016 10:09:48 PM---Alexis, I believe the Docker team has already arranged for a room for this. Are we talking about the

From: Solomon Hykes via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: Alexis Richardson <alexis@...>
Cc: cncf-toc@...
Date: 06/03/2016 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] F2F at DockerCon
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

Alexis, I believe the Docker team has already arranged for a room for this. Are we talking about the same meeting? If so are we still going to use the room arrange for by Docker?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
    As things stand, some of the TOC will be at DockerCon and will gather f2f on Tuesday at 10am-12pm.  This will be an open meeting.  It will not be a meeting where voting / decisions happen because we probably won't be quorate.

    Weaveworks may be able to provide a room for this (and maybe some snacks), so I'd like to get a sense of numbers.  I think we can manage up to about 20.