Re: Thoughts on KubeCon

Rob Lalonde

+1

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Shannon Williams <shannon@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 4:19:09 PM
To: Anthony Skipper
Cc: bryan@...; Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] Thoughts on KubeCon

+1

Best Regards,

Shannon Williams
+1 (650) 521-6902

On Oct 3, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Anthony Skipper <anthony@...> wrote:

I would agree with double blind.  But a max of 1 talk per vendor might also go a long way.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 2:47 PM Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...> wrote:

On the call yesterday, Dan asked me to send out my thoughts on double-blind reviewing.  My e-mail quickly turned into a blog entry:

Something that I probably didn't highlight well enough in there is Kathryn McKinley's excellent piece on double-blind review:

There are certainly lots of ways to attack this problem, but I view double-blind as an essential piece -- but probably not sufficient on its own.