Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 09/04/2018 09:52 AM
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group
Sent by: cncf-toc@...

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):
https://github.com/cn-security/safe

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146