From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 16:31
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: 蔡俊杰 <j.cai@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] Cloud Native definition in Chinese

We have a request from some of our Chinese members to improve the quality of the translation of our definition of Cloud Native from what we included in a handout at the LC3 event in Beijing this week. This proposed text is from Jack at Alibaba. Could I please request the Chinese speakers on the list to make any corrections you think appropriate.

Please do so in this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-QhD9UeOqEBxaEiXrFP89EhG5K-MFJ4vsfNZOg6E9co/edit

Cloud native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. Containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs exemplify this approach.

云原生技术能帮助公司和机构在公有云、私有云和混合云等新型动态的环境中构建运行可弹性扩展的应用。该路线的典型代表是容器技术、服务网格、微服务架构、不可变基础设施及声明式API设计。

These techniques enable loosely coupled systems that are resilient, manageable, and observable. Combined with robust automation, they allow engineers to make high-impact changes frequently and predictably with minimal toil.

这些技术让构建富有韧性、易于管理、便于观察的松耦合系统成为可能。辅以健壮的自动化手段,工程师们就能不费吹灰之力对系统进行高频且可预期的重大变更。

The Cloud Native Computing Foundation seeks to drive adoption of this paradigm by fostering and sustaining an ecosystem of open source, vendor-neutral projects. We democratize state-of-the-art patterns to make these innovations accessible for everyone.

云原生计算基金会致力于培育和维护一个厂商中立的开源生态来推广这种范式。我们把最前沿的计算模式民主化,让这些创新为大众所用。
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

--
Kevin S. Xu
General Manager of U.S. Strategy and Operations