- [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation
Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation
From: Chris Aniszczyk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Apr 17, 2018, 8:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:
- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had 850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
----------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are from the NAIC and are intended only for the addressee. Information contained herein is confidential, and may be privileged or exempt from disclosure pursuant to applicable federal or state law. This message is not intended as a waiver of the confidential, privileged or exempted status of the information transmitted. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or by forwarding it to the NAIC Service Desk at help@....
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.