Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation
Doug Davis <dug@...>
STSM | IBM Open Source, Cloud Architecture & Technology
(919) 254-6905 | IBM 444-6905 | dug@...
The more I'm around some people, the more I like my dog
"Chris Aniszczyk" ---04/17/2018 11:06:38 AM---Prometheus (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__prometheus.io&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJO
From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 04/17/2018 11:06 AM
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation
Sent by: cncf-toc@...
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:
- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had 850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719