Re: CNI discussion - actions

Brian Grant

Great. Hopefully it will prove helpful.

In general, github is optimized for small, single-purpose repos (to the extent that it's optimized for anything).

If you move your documentation to a repo named containernetworking.github.io, then you'll be able to manage your doc site more easily.

You might also consider creating a separate repo just for issues.

And maybe another if you want to have a wiki.

More generally, I'm not sure if there is a "guide to using github effectively for advanced users / large projects", but such a thing would be useful.

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Stefan Junker <stefan.junker@...> wrote:
Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion which has been put into action already!
The CNI project is now the lonesome member of the "containernetworking"
organization on Github [1].

We (the CNI maintainers) are still very interested in working more
closely with the CNCF and are happy to receive further technical and
organizational feedback.

Best Regards
Stefan

[1]: https://github.com/containernetworking/cni