Re: [VOTE] CNCF Sandbox proposal

Ruben Orduz <ruben@...>

FWIW, two ideas I've fiddled with recently: Launchpad or Runway

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 4:04 PM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:

> As a co-author of this doc I want to endorse the direction as strongly
> as possible.  If you feel you may want to vote -1, please do so, but
> ideally so that we can improve the doc.

I think it's a good direction to take.

As per the discussion in the doc, the name has connotations which are
contrary to the intended meaning. That being said, I couldn't come up
with a better name; back then or in the last two days; neither could
others.

Long story short: No need to block on this; the improved process far
outweighs any potential naming confusion.

Richard