Re: [VOTE] CNCF Sandbox proposal

+1 non binding

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Archiving means that the project is no longer supported by CNCF (for whatever reason, TOC is empowered to make that decision), similar to how the Apache Attic works or Eclipse Foundation archiving process.

I'll reply to your comment on GitHub but an action item would be to define the archiving process as we haven't had to use it yet.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Justin Cormack via Lists.Cncf.Io <justin.cormack=docker.com@lists.cncf.io> wrote:
I have an outstanding query on the text around archiving and exit

And there is another issue open.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:04 PM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
+1, binding

As a co-author of this doc I want to endorse the direction as strongly
as possible.  If you feel you may want to vote -1, please do so, but
ideally so that we can improve the doc.

Keep voting, people, please!