FW: [oci-members] Reminder: Submit a talk for ContainerCon/ContainerCon Japan!

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

Team,

I would like to submit a panel proposal to Containercon on What is the CNCF and What we plan to accomplish.

Anyone interested in being on the Panel?

Kenneth Owens
CTO
Cisco Intercloud Services
kenowens@...
Phone: +1 408 424 0872
Mobile: +1 314 591 5708

Cisco.com

Think before you print. Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: