Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

Chris Aniszczyk

Yes, this is simply "let's keep this project going" decision.

It's in two steps because I'd like to queue up multiple projects to be reviewed to graduate/move to the next level in one TOC call. I'd also like linkerd to follow the process we've been experimenting with fluentd (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69) and coredns (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/66).

That's all.

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:14 PM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
"Why are we doing this in 2 steps? This is just a "yes, we want to
keep the project" decision?"

agreed, Chris, what's your thinking here?