Re: TOC Contributors - Project tech due diligence

Lachlan Evenson

Perfect. Thanks. As it's my first pass at doing tech DD on a CNCF project I can document the process as I go and we can formalize that into a process. Is there value in a tech DD process?

From: Bassam Tabbara <bassam@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: Lachie Evenson; CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Contributors - Project tech due diligence

Also have a look at some of the open and closed PRs like:

Thanks!
Bassam

On Oct 3, 2017, at 11:28 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I don't think we have a DD process yet.  If you want to help with nats i can show you what we have mostly been doing.

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017, 19:26 Lachie Evenson via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like to help contribute with project tech due diligence. Before I dig in I wanted to ask if there is an established process that I can apply?

Looking here -- https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

toc - Technical Oversight Committee (TOC)

Cheers,

Lachie