From: Alexis Richardson [mailto:alexis@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:48 PM
To: Yaron Haviv <yaronh@...>; Dan Kohn <dan@...>; Benjamin Hindman <benh@...>; Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] New version of Cloud Native Landscape

maybe we should have a whole 'nother 'scape for data

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:45 PM Yaron Haviv <yaronh@...> wrote:

Another comment on the diagram

Very few would categorize Hadoop, Spark, and Qubole as DBs or DWs (they are analytic platforms which can run some DB APIs but also ML/AI/..)

I recommend changing the title to “Databases & Analytics” (DW is a DB category so haven’t lost anything)

Yaron