Re: [VOTE] Jaeger project proposal (incubation)

Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc ---09/07/2017 05:02:32 PM---The TOC has decided to invite Jaeger (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.co

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 09/07/2017 05:02 PM
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Jaeger project proposal (incubation)
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

Jaeger, inspired by Google Dapper (https://research.google.com/pubs/pub36356.html) and OpenZipkin (http://zipkin.io/), is a distributed tracing system that can be used for monitoring microservice-based architectures, including distributed context propagation, distributed transaction monitoring, root cause analysis, service dependency analysis and performance / latency optimization (also integrates with OpenTracing).

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/42