Re: TOC important - please vote; and no conference call this week
Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>
+1 on proposal
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [mailto:cncf-toc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 11:03 AM
To: Solomon Hykes
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC important - please vote; and no conference call this week
Here you go Solomon: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/2
You should be on the mailing list + github organization (look for an invite in the mail)
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Solomon Hykes <solomon.hykes@...> wrote:
Hi all, I would love to vote but haven't received any messages from the list, I'm guessing that I haven't been added yet?
I just spoke with Chris A and we'd both like to cancel this week's TOC call please.
1. Our main task from last week isn't finished yet --- please do VOTE on the project proposal that Jon et al. drafted. Your +1 (or not) must be on the public CNCF TOC list...
2. I'm travelling during the call, as I return from vacation...
For next week, we need to:
1. Ramp up on "why CNCF?" for propective CNCF projects
2. Ramp up on "development process", with help from joining projects
3. Start on our list of projects...
In the TOC we set up informal working groups for each of these. One takeaway from last week's meeting in Tahoe was that many CNCF people want to help with 1&2, especially 1. Let's all make sure we are reaching out to them and to contacts in our wider community networks, to that end.
Chris A, Sarah N, Sarah S,
Do you want to share any other takeaways from Tahoe?
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719