From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 14:39
To: Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] Introducing "TOC Contributor" role

To all TOC community,

People have been asking "how can the TOC get more help to get things done?".  The TOC welcomes help from people who are both capable and willing.  Specifically we could use hands-on help with things like WGs, technical DD and content creation.

We believe that recognition is important for many reasons, and so it is proposed that "TOC Contributors" be a thing.  A sketch of this idea is here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n3c5K0S8d4iHPScFHUEEY9cIzffWfJj-mhtN8fsd570/edit?ts=5992e231

As with similar proposals we can iterate towards a vote.  Feedback via the draft doc is now solicited from the community.  Or just comment on this list: "+1", "yay, but ..", "over my dead body", etc.