Re: Cross-cloud

alexis richardson

Can I add: "thank you, and good work!"

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017, 09:31 Dan Kohn via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
The cross-cloud team would be happy to repeat their presentation and be available for more in depth questions if you'd like to invite them to do so at a future Storage SIG WG. https://github.com/cncf/wg-storage#meeting-minutes

--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...> wrote:
Thanks for the offer Dan.

This is very timely as I am working with the CI group in K8s Storage SIG focused on building a broader testing strategy for storage functionality. I will be connecting them up to this initiative and further investigating what can be done.

Clint Kitson
Technical Director
{code} by Dell EMC
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: codeDellEMC.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"

From: Dan Kohn [dan@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:06 AM
To: cncf-toc@...
Cc: Denver Williams; Chris McClimans; Kitson, Clinton
Subject: Cross-cloud

Hi, thanks to the cross-cloud team for their presentation today.

Lots more detail is available at https://github.com/cncf/cross-cloud/ and I encourage you to reach out here or to open an issue on the repo if you have additional thoughts or ideas.

I wanted to respond to Clint's question about testing Prometheus on Kubernetes with specific storage setups. Clint, if you are interested in forking cross-cloud and adding additional testing configurations (behind a flag), we would be happy to work with you on accepting a pull-request.

Thanks.