The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) provides technical leadership to the cloud native community. Its functions include:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- approving new projects and creating a conceptual architecture for the projects,
- aligning projects and removing or archiving projects,
- accepting feedback from end user committee and mapping to projects,
- aligning interfaces to components under management (code reference implementations before standardizing), and
- defining common practices to be implemented across CNCF projects.
The TOC meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 8 AM PT.
You can review the TOC activity or view the election schedule.
- 2,477 Members
- 1,359 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.