The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) provides technical leadership to the cloud native community. Its functions include:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- approving new projects and creating a conceptual architecture for the projects,
- aligning projects and removing or archiving projects,
- accepting feedback from end user committee and mapping to projects,
- aligning interfaces to components under management (code reference implementations before standardizing), and
- defining common practices to be implemented across CNCF projects.
The TOC meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 8 AM PT.
You can review the TOC activity or view the election schedule.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses