Date

Re: [cncf-toc] [PROPOSED] CNCF TAG Contributor Strategy leadership changes

Carolyn Van Slyck

+1 non-binding

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 12:23 PM
To: Kiran Oliver <kiran.oliver@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>; cncf-tag-contributor-strategy@...
Subject: Re: [tag-contributor-strategy] [cncf-toc] [PROPOSED] CNCF TAG Contributor Strategy leadership changes

Nonbinding votes are very welcome!

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:20 AM Kiran Oliver <kiran.oliver@...> wrote:

Unsure if I have the permissions to vote in this, but I am a strong +1 for Dawn! 🙂

Paris and Stephen, hats off to both of you for all of your amazing work. I look forward to seeing where the community goes in the future.

Rin Oliver

Technical Community Builder

Pronouns: They/Them (Auf DeutschXier, xieser)

Twitter  LinkedIn

Camunda Logo

From: <cncf-tag-contributor-strategy@...> on behalf of "Paris Pittman via lists.cncf.io" <paris.pittman=gmail.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 5:50 PM
To: "carolyn.vanslyck@..." <carolyn.vanslyck@...>
Cc: "cncf-tag-contributor-strategy@..." <cncf-tag-contributor-strategy@...>
Subject: Re: [tag-contributor-strategy] Paris resigning as TAG ContribStrat Co-Chair; focus on Maintainer Circle

Wait for our crew first and then TOC for final call / vote :)

I’ll set a transitions checklist in our repo later today

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:35 AM Carolyn Van Slyck via lists.cncf.io <carolyn.vanslyck=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

I just want to +1 that Dawn would make an excellent chair. 💯

If Dawn is interested, is this something that the group or the TOC votes on?

[...]

Paris

On 1/11/22 09:50, Paris Pittman wrote:
Wait for our crew first and then TOC for final call / vote :)
Ah, we're voting on this? Then +1 from me.

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect
OSPO, OCTO

Re: Paris resigning as TAG ContribStrat Co-Chair; focus on Maintainer Circle

April Kyle Nassi

Sounds good to me!