Re: Developing a Contributor Growth Strategy Framework

Catherine Paganini

We'll definitely be there! Took the liberty to add this as an agenda item.
Thanks again, Carolyn, and looking forward to meeting you next week!

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 10:26 AM Carolyn Van Slyck (CHIEF EMOJI OFFICER) <Carolyn.VanSlyck@...> wrote:

Our next Contributor Growth WG meeting is Nov 10 at 4pm Central Time (10pm UTC). I hope to see you there!

From: Catherine Paganini <catherine@...>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 5:18 PM
To: Carolyn Van Slyck (CHIEF EMOJI OFFICER) <Carolyn.VanSlyck@...>
Cc: cncf-sig-contributor-strategy@...
Subject: Re: [sig-contributor-strategy] Developing a Contributor Growth Strategy Framework

Excellent! I'm willing to take care of the writing. Just need a group of people willing to brainstorm and review/adjust the writeups.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 3:53 PM Carolyn Van Slyck (CHIEF EMOJI OFFICER) <Carolyn.VanSlyck@...> wrote:

This is essentially what our Contributor Growth working group is all about. We would love to have more people building content and collaborating on something like this. 👍