- GitOps WG Co-chair voting
GitOps WG Co-chair voting
In the last week we have been accepting nominations for GitOps Working Group co-chairs - status/next steps:
- We received five nominations (one is held up in mailing list moderation and will be approved shortly).
- Current project maintainers will vote to select up to three co-chairs.
- The voting is now open and will close on Friday, 26 March at 11:59PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Elected co-chairs will be announced no later than Monday, 29 March and will then be listed in the gitops-working-group git repo.
Note that I have submitted a PR
that describes the role of co-chair.
Thank you for all of the nominations - I am personally hugely impressed by each and every one and am thrilled that there is so much enthusiasm for GitOps in our industry.
+1 805 452 8941
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.