I want to provide an update on our last call in a fast and easy-to-read way.
- Operator Definition
- We are getting back to the document again
- Working on overall clean-up of the document
- Decided to use an example to describe different use cases (see core os model)
- Airgapped Engagement
- Still reaching out to people for their good practices. If you run in an airgappend or non-fully public environment, please provide your use case.
- Not a lot of progress so far.
- We should decide on categories next. People will post tools rather quickly
- Demo App
- We want to have a demo app to demonstrate key use cases
- Looked into hipster shop and it seems miss core capabilities (third party app integrations, stateful workloads, …)
- Share your requirements. Also let us know if you are willing to contribute
- We will run typical use cases: I will take the next meeting to discuss them.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions.
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received
it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20