Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
RC2 of Strimzi Operators 0.20.0
Release Candidate 2 of Strimzi Operators 0.20.0 is now available for testing. Compared to the Release Candidate 1, there are several bugfixes and improvements:
* Fix secrets with `.` in name (#3820)
* Fix leak of HTTPClients in Connector Operator (#3827)
* Fix handling of custom and OAuth certificates (#3825)
* Upgrade JMX Exporter to 0.14.0
* Several docs and system test fixes and improvements
Note: 0.20.0 will be the last version of Strimzi that will support Kubernetes 1.11-1.15. Future versions will support Kubernetes 1.16+.
For more details and installation files, go to https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.20.0-rc2
Any feedback can be provided on the Strimzi mailing list, on the #strimzi Slack channel on CNCF Slack or as a GitHub issue.
Thanks & Regards