Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
RC1 of Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.9.0
Release Candidate 1 of Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.9.0 is now available for testing. The main changes are:
* Support for Kafka 3.0.0
* KeycloakRBACAuthorizer and OAuthSessionAuthorizer migrated to KIP-504
* Fixed a parsing bug in KeycloakRBACAuthorizer
* Fixed concurrency issue with OAuth over PLAIN
* Improved error reporting when using Quarkus native without the https enabled
* Token type check now also passes if 'token_type: "Bearer"' claim is present in JWT token
For more details, please see https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth/releases/tag/0.9.0-rc1
Any feedback can be provided on the Strimzi mailing list, on the #strimzi Slack channel on CNCF Slack or as a GitHub issue.
Thanks & Regards