Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
RC1 of Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.5.0
Release Candidate 1 of the 0.5.0 version of the Strimzi Kafka OAuth library is now available for testing: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth/releases/tag/0.5.0-rc1.
The main changes are:
* Improved compatibility with authorization servers
* Fixed JWKS keys refresh bug
* Fixed a non-standard token_type enforcement when using the Introspection Endpoint
* Improved examples
* Improved logging to facilitate troubleshooting
* Bumped keycloak-core library version
To test it, you can use the staging Maven repository:
Any feedback can be provided here or as a GitHub issue.
Thanks & Regards