Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
[ANNOUNCE] [RELEASE] Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.9.0
Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.9.0 has been released. The main changes are:
* Support for Kafka 3.0.0
* KeycloakRBACAuthorizer and OAuthSessionAuthorizer migrated to KIP-504
* Fixed a parsing bug in KeycloakRBACAuthorizer
* Fixed concurrency issue with OAuth over PLAIN
* Improved error reporting when using Quarkus native without the https enabled
* Token type check now also passes if ‘token_type: “Bearer”’ claim is present in JWT token
For more details, please visit https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth/releases/tag/0.9.0
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!
Thanks & Regards