Date 1 - 1 of 1
[ANNOUNCE] Strimzi 0.15.0 released!
Version 0.15.0 of Strimzi Kafka Operators and Strimzi Bridge has been released.
The main changes in the operators include:
* Drop support for Kafka 2.1.0, 2.1.1, and 2.2.0
* Add support for Kafka 2.3.1
* Improved Kafka rolling update
* Improved Kafka Exporter Grafana dashboard
* Add sizeLimit option to ephemeral storage
* Add `schedulerName` to `podTemplate`
* Allow overriding the auto-detected Kubernetes version
* Garbage Collection (GC) logging disabled by default
* Providing PKCS12 truststore and password in the cluster and clients CA certificates Secrets
* Providing PKCS12 keystore and password in the TLS based KafkaUser related Secret
For more details and the upgrade procedure, go to: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.15.0
The main changes in the Bridge include:
* Added support for Jaeger tracing
* Various bug fixes.
For more details, go to: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-bridge/releases/tag/0.15.0
Thanks to everyone who contributed to these releases.
|1 - 1 of 1|