Date

[ANNOUNCE] [RELEASE] Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.5.0 released

Jakub Scholz

Hi,

Version 0.5.0 of the Strimzi Kafka OAuth library is now available: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth/releases/tag/0.5.0.

The main changes since 0.4.0 are:
* Improved compatibility with authorization servers
* Fixed JWKS keys refresh bug
* Fixed a non-standard token_type enforcement when using the Introspection Endpoint
* Improved examples
* Improved logging to facilitate troubleshooting
* Bumped keycloak-core library version

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release by raising issues, opening PRs etc.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

RC2 of Strimzi Kafka OAuth library 0.5.0

Jakub Scholz

Release Candidate 2 of the 0.5.0 version of the Strimzi Kafka OAuth library is now available for testing: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth/releases/tag/0.5.0-rc2

The only change since RC1 is the following bugfix:
* Fix scope support when refreshing the token (#55)

To test it, you can use the staging Maven repository:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/iostrimzi-1065/</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Any feedback can be provided here or as a GitHub issue.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Re: [cncf-strimzi-dev] [ANNOUNCE] New maintainer Jakub Stejskal

Tom Bentley

Congratulations Jakub!

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:05 AM Paolo Patierno <ppatierno@...> wrote:
Congrats Jakub,