Re: Does anyone here has an experience with running schema manager (for avro) with strimzi kafka ?

Matthew Isaacs

I used the open source helm chart from Confluent: https://github.com/confluentinc/cp-helm-charts/tree/v5.4.0/charts/cp-schema-registry

The heap settings and resource limits were not sufficient for the 5.4.0 release (I need to send in a patch for this and other issues).

## Schema registry JVM Heap Option
heapOptions: "-Xms1000M -Xmx1000M"
resources:
  limits:
   memory: 2Gi
Otherwise, don't forget to specify the your Kafka bootstrap endpoint:
kafka:
  bootstrapServers: "Xx-Kafka-bootstrap....:9092"

Join cncf-strimzi-users@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.