Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
RC1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.29.0 is available for testing
Release candidate 1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.29.0 is now available for testing. The changes in this release include for example:
* Support for new Apache Kafka releases (3.0.1, 3.1.1 and 3.2.0)
* Renew user certificates in User Operator only during maintenance windows
* New rebalancing modes in the `KafkaRebalance` custom resource to add or remove brokers
* Experimental KRaft mode (ZooKeeper-less Kafka)
* Experimental support for the s390x platform
For more details and installation files, go to https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.29.0-rc1
Any feedback can be provided on the Strimzi mailing list, on the #strimzi Slack channel on CNCF Slack or as a GitHub issue.
Thanks & Regards