Date 1 - 1 of 1
[ANNOUNCE] [RELEASE] Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.32.0
Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.32.0 has been released.
There are some important changes in this release:
* From Strimzi 0.32.0, we support only Kubernetes 1.19 and newer!
* Direct upgrade from Strimzi 0.22 or earlier is not supported anymore!
The other changes in this release include:
* Add support for Kafka 3.3.1 and remove support for Kafka 3.1.0, 3.1.1, and 3.1.2
* Update KafkaConnector CR status so the 'NotReady' condition is added if the connector or any tasks are reporting a 'FAILED' state.
* Add auto-approval mechanism on KafkaRebalance resource when an optimization proposal is ready
* The ControlPlaneListener feature gate moves to GA
* Add client rack-awareness support to Strimzi Bridge pods
* Add support for OpenTelemetry for distributed tracing
* ZookeeperRoller considers unready pods
* Support multiple operations per ACLRule
* Add new listener type "cluster-ip" which is using per-broker services instead of the pod DNS names
For more details and installation files, go to https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.32.0
You can also check a video about the main new features on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/q4TXUVePRJ8
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!
Thanks & Regards
|1 - 1 of 1|