RC1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.30.0 is available for testing
Release candidate 1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.30.0 is now available for testing. The changes in this release include for example:
* The `UseStrimziPodSets` feature gate moves to beta stage. StrimziPodSets are now enabled by default and used instead of StatefulSets.
* The `ServiceAccountPatching` feature gate moves to GA. It cannot be disabled anymore and will be permanently enabled.
* Remove Kafka 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
* Add network and CPU capacity overrides for Cruise Control capacity config
* Operator emits Kafka events to explain why it restarted a Kafka broker
For more details and installation files, go to https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.30.0-rc1
Any feedback can be provided on the Strimzi mailing list, on the #strimzi Slack channel on CNCF Slack or as a GitHub issue or discussion.
Thanks & Regards