Date 1 - 1 of 1
RC1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.28.0 is available for testing
Release candidate 1 of Strimzi Kafka Operators 0.28.0 is now available for testing. The main changes in this release include:
* Add support for Kafka 3.1.0; remove Kafka 2.8.0 and 2.8.1
* Add support for `StrimziPodSet` resources (disabled by default through the `UseStrimziPodSets` feature gate)
* Support custom authentication mechanisms in Kafka listeners
* Intra-broker disk balancing using Cruise Control
* Added the option `createBootstrapService` in the Kafka Spec to disable the creation of the bootstrap service for the Load Balancer Type Listener. It will save the cost of one load balancer resource, specially in the public cloud.
* Add support for disabling the FIPS mode in OpenJDK
* Fix renewing your own CA certificates
For more details and installation files, go to https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.28.0-rc1
Any feedback can be provided on the Strimzi mailing list, on the #strimzi Slack channel on CNCF Slack or as a GitHub issue.
Thanks & Regards
|1 - 1 of 1|