From: Hamza Aslam <hamza.aslam@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:18 AM
To: cncf-strimzi-dev@...
Subject: Questions about setting up kafka-http bridge

Hi

I am trying to set up the kafka-http bridge so I can read from and write to a topic. I had the kafka-connect running which I halted and ran the bridge but the get requests say that the server isn’t up even though I ran the bridge and it did not give me any errors and looks like its running. On github it says to edit the applications file but I don’t think anything needs to be changed or updated there. What am I missing. The documentation on the website doesn’t have step by step instructions which I am afraid I will need

Kind regards

Hamza

Sincerely,

Hamza Aslam, Software Engineer
Mercury Broadband | 1100 Walnut St, Suite 2050 | Kansas City, Missouri 64106
O - | www.mercurybroadband.com

Join cncf-strimzi-dev@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.