Re: [ANNOUNCE] New maintainer Jakub Stejskal
very well deserved!
From: cncf-strimzi-dev@... <cncf-strimzi-dev@...> on behalf of Jakub Scholz <jakub@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 8:47 AM
To: cncf-strimzi-dev@... <cncf-strimzi-dev@...>; cncf-strimzi-users@... <cncf-strimzi-users@...>
Subject: [cncf-strimzi-dev] [ANNOUNCE] New maintainer Jakub Stejskal
I'm happy to announce that Jakub Stejskal has become a new Strimzi maintainer.
Jakub has already done a lot of great work on Strimzi:
* He does a great job on the system tests, which are a critical part of the project. Without him I'm not sure we would have any actual system test suite which we could use.
* He writes regularly new tests and fixes bugs in existing tests
* He reviews the system tests PRs written by other contributors
* He did all of the work on the migration of the system tests (and builds) to Azure Pipelines
* He is always ready to help anyone who has any issues with tests / system tests or look into any failures
* He is currently the fourth biggest committer of Strimzi operators
@Jakub: Thanks a lot for all the past and future work. It is great to have you here!
Thanks & Regards
Strimzi maintainers team