From: <cncf-opentelemetry-community@...> on behalf of Brian Putt <puttbrian@...>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 2:02 PM
To: "cncf-opentelemetry-community@..." <cncf-opentelemetry-community@...>
Subject: [External] Re: [opentelemetry-community] Kubecon

Sure, feel free to share outward

I guess I'll let the Union Kitchen and Tap folks know about a 12ish person group. Let me know if you think we should plan for more.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019, 12:37 Ted Young <ted@...> wrote:

I'm down for wednesday! Should we promote this elsewhere? Not everyone reads the mailing list, lol.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:35 AM Bruno Garcia <bruno@...> wrote:

Thanks for the invite! Count me in.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 10:14 Amelia Mango <amelia@...> wrote:

[Independent of festivities on Wednesday evening]

Anyone in town for OPS/Kubecon is also welcome to swing by The Whiskey House (https://thewhiskeyhousesd.com/) tonight from 5:30-8pm. LightStep and Google are co-hosting and there will be drinks and a taco bar :-)

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 4:59 PM Yuri Shkuro via Lists.Cncf.Io <ys=uber.com@...> wrote:

+1 Wednesday

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 4:52 PM Brian Putt <puttbrian@...> wrote:

Ya Wednesday works for me

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 13:46 Tyler Benson <tyler@...> wrote:

I think the expo hall is open pretty late on Tuesday so can I suggest Wednesday instead?

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 11:01 AM Brian Putt <puttbrian@...> wrote:

Now that Kubecon has arrived, thoughts on meeting up?

I'll suggest Tuesday at 730pm at the UNION Kitchen & Tap Gaslamp

Thanks,

Brian

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:54 PM Ted Young <ted@...> wrote:

Shameless plug: I'm throwing the Observability Summit as a co-located event on Nov 18th. If you're going to Kubecon, you should attend! https://observabilitysummit.com. Lots of good discussion happening there.

It would be great to get some time during kubecon itself to have an OTel meetup.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 8:11 AM Bruno Garcia <bruno@...> wrote:

I'm attending KubeCon and would really like to meet and discuss that.