Re: Kubecon

Reitbauer, Alois

Happy to join as well

From: <cncf-opentelemetry-community@...> on behalf of "armin.ruech via Lists.Cncf.Io" <armin.ruech=dynatrace.com@...>
Reply to: "cncf-opentelemetry-community@..." <cncf-opentelemetry-community@...>
Date: Wednesday, 20. November 2019 at 08:34
To: "cncf-opentelemetry-community@..." <cncf-opentelemetry-community@...>
Subject: Re: [opentelemetry-community] Kubecon

I'll join as well with four of my DT folks :)
When are we starting?

Thanks for organizing!

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria, Freistädterstraße 313

Join cncf-opentelemetry-community@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.