Announcing Linkerd2 edge-19.9.2
Hello! I'm happy to announce our weekly edge release of Linkerd! The latest stable release is stable-2.5.0.
To install this edge release, run: Much of our effort has been focused on improving our build and test
curl https://run.linkerd.io/install-edge | sh
infrastructure, but this edge release lays the groundwork for some big
new features to land in the coming releases!
- There's now a public Helm repo! This release can be installed with:
helm repo add linkerd-edge https://helm.linkerd.io/edge && helm install linkerd-edge/linkerd2
- Improved TLS credential parsing by ignoring spurious newlines
- Decreased proxy-init Docker image size by removing bundled debug tools
- Web UI
- Fixed an issue where the edges table could end up with duplicates
- Added an icon to more clearly label external links
- Upgraded client-go to v12.0.0
- Moved CI from Travis to GitHub Actions
As always, we're excited to hear your feedback. Please try the new release and
send questions/comments to this mailing list, and report bugs via GitHub
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.