Happy Friday, everyone!
It's time for another edge release of Linkerd! The latest stable release is stable-2.5.0.
To install this edge release, run:
curl https://run.linkerd.io/install-edge | sh
This edge release adds traffic splits into the Linkerd dashboard as well as a
variety of other improvements.
Full release notes:
- Improved the error message when the CLI cannot connect to Kubernetes (thanks @alenkacz!)
--address flag to
linkerd dashboard (thanks @bmcstdio!)
- Fixed an issue where the proxy-injector had insufficient RBAC permissions
- Added support for disabling the heartbeat cronjob (thanks @kevtaylor!)
- Decreased proxy Docker image size by removing bundled debug tools
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect content-length could be set for GET requests with bodies
- Web UI
- Added trafficsplits as a resource to the dashboard, including a trafficsplit detail page
- Added support for Kubernetes 1.16
As always, we're excited to hear your feedback. Please try the new release and
send questions/comments to this mailing list, and report bugs via GitHub