Announcing Linkerd2 edge-19.6.3
Hello Linkerd fans!
This is an edge release of Linkerd! The latest stable release is stable-2.3.2.
To install this edge release, run: `curl https://run.linkerd.io/install-edge | sh`
* CLI* Updated `linkerd check` to validate the caller can create
* Default the mutating and validating webhook configurations `sideEffects`
property to `None` to indicate that the webhooks have no side effects on
other resources (thanks @Pothulapati!)
* Added the `NET_RAW` capability to the proxy-init container to be compatible
with `PodSecurityPolicy`s that use `drop: all`
* Fixed the proxy rejecting HTTP2 requests that don't have an `:authority`
* Improved idle service eviction to reduce resource consumption for clients
that send requests to many services
* Web UI
* Removed the "Debug" page from the Linkerd dashboard while the functionality
of that page is being redesigned
* Added an Edges table to the resource detail view that shows the source,
destination name, and identity for proxied connections
As always, we're excited to hear your feedback. Please try the new release and
send questions/comments to this mailing list, and report bugs via GitHub.