- Announcing Linkerd edge-20.10.5
Announcing Linkerd edge-20.10.5
Hello Linkerd Community! 👋🏼
This edge supersedes edge-20.10.4 as a release candidate for stable-2.9.0. For the proxy, there have been changes to improve performance, remove unused code, and configure ports that can be ignored by default. Also, this edge release adds enhancements to multicluster configuration and observability, adds more translations to the dashboard, and addresses bugs in the CLI and the destination service.
To install this edge release, run:
curl https://run.linkerd.io/install-edge | sh
Full release notes:
- Added a fix to clear the EndpointTranslator state when it gets a
NoEndpoints message. This ensures that the clients get the correct set of
endpoints during an update.
- Added more Spanish translations to the dashboard and more labels that can be
- Added support for creating multiple service accounts when installing
multicluster with Helm to allow more granular revocation
global.clusterNetworks. This is a cluster-wide setting and can no longer be overridden per-pod
- Fixed an empty multicluster Grafana graph which used a deprecated label
- Added the control plane tracing ServiceAccounts to the linkerd-psp
RoleBinding so that it can be used in environments where PodSecurityPolicy
- Enhanced EKS support by adding
100.64.0.0/10 to the set of discoverable
- Fixed a bug in the way that the
--all-namespaces flag is handled by the
linkerd edges command
- Added a default set of ports to bypass the proxy for server-first, https,
and memcached traffic
As always, we're excited to hear your feedback! Please try out the new release and send questions/comments to us on this mailing list, and bugs via GitHub.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.