Topics

exam have not launched yet in the exam portal

Walid Shaari

Hi,

I have been waiting over 30 minutes and no exam is ready yet, what should i do?

Brad Lee

Hello,

I have the same problem here.
On the examslocal.com the launch status was "Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready"
It was also showed "Please wait ... Exam is loading".

An employee of  examslocal also confirmed me that the exam has not become ready and it has to be rescheduled.
How is about the deadline of 31/08 when I reschedule it?

Best,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Walid <walid.shaari@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have been waiting over 30 minutes and no exam is ready yet, what should i do?

Jonas Cavalcanti

I have the same problem here.

I already open an call in rt.linuxfoundation.org. I am waiting a contact

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Brad Lee <blnr102@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have the same problem here.
On the examslocal.com the launch status was "Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready"
It was also showed "Please wait ... Exam is loading".

An employee of  examslocal also confirmed me that the exam has not become ready and it has to be rescheduled.
How is about the deadline of 31/08 when I reschedule it?

Best,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Walid <walid.shaari@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have been waiting over 30 minutes and no exam is ready yet, what should i do?

Jonas Cavalcanti
Fone: +5585986872577 | Skype: jonas.neto9
RedHat:
RHCSA | RHCE | RH Server Hrdening | RHJB248
ID:150-087-658

Meenakshi Kaushik

Greetings Brad,

I had same issue yesterday, I contacted Liz Kline lkline@... and she issued a retake CKA beta. I had to schedule it before 8/31.

Best,

Meenakshi

From: <cncf-kubernetescertwg-bounces@...> on behalf of Jonas Cavalcanti <jonascavalcantineto@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 4:27 PM
To: Brad Lee <blnr102@...>
Cc: "cncf-kubernetescertwg@..." <cncf-kubernetescertwg@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-kubernetescertwg] exam have not launched yet in the exam portal

[...]

M.Karthikeyan

Hi,

I've scheduled CKA-beta @examslocal,  Launch Status: Exam is not deliverable until 8/31/2017. How about the deadline 8/31.

Best Regards,
M.Karthikeyan

Best Regards,
M.Karthikeyan.

From: <cncf-kubernetescertwg-bounces@...> on behalf of Jonas Cavalcanti <jonascavalcantineto@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 4:27 PM
To: Brad Lee <blnr102@...>
Cc: "cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io" <cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io>

[...]

Liz Kline

Hello Brad,

I am sorry your exam did not provision. On 9/1 additional testing time slots will be opened for Monday 9/4 UTC 00:01hrs through Friday 9/8 UTC 23:59 hrs (no slots 9/1-9/3). Those candidates whose test did not provision or who did not pass will automatically be issued a retake eligibility to use between 9/4 - 9/8.

For fastest response, and to ensure that your request doesn't get lost, please report any additional problems with taking the exam to us at certificationsupport@...

In case you missed it, below is a message from earlier today about the exam status.

As I'm sure you've deduced if you've been monitoring this channel (cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io) we've hit the (inevitable?) beta speedbump with a rash of exams not being ready. The team is working feverishly to get the patches into production and we expect to have things flowing smoothly for next week's testing window (Mon-Friday). Really appreciate everyone's patience as we work through it.

Thanks for your patience. We're acutely aware that many of you are very focused on qualifying for the inaugural list of KCSP's and we'll do whatever we can to ensure that these glitches don't affect your ability to qualify in.

I'm also able to report that the passing score for the exam has now been confirmed - it will be 74%. As we noted in the registration materials, many of you would have received the automated score reports that are triggered 3 days after your exam. Those results should be completely ignored as the individual question weights have only just been finalized. We'll be in touch Friday with an update on your actual passing status (and with a free retake already available should you need to have another go).

Liz Kline
Certification Manager
The Linux Foundation
Skype:  liz.kline.co
m:  (512) 694-4605 (Central Time)
e:  lkline@...

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Brad Lee <blnr102@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have the same problem here.
On the examslocal.com the launch status was "Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready"
It was also showed "Please wait ... Exam is loading".

An employee of  examslocal also confirmed me that the exam has not become ready and it has to be rescheduled.
How is about the deadline of 31/08 when I reschedule it?

Best,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Walid <walid.shaari@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have been waiting over 30 minutes and no exam is ready yet, what should i do?

Ishara Fernando

Hi Liz

My CKA exam is scheduled for today (2017-Aug-31 11.00AM IST)  and will commence in about another 3 hours time . Can you kindly confirm that i won't face the problems faced as per the candidates has pointed in this email thread ?