From: <cncf-kubernetescertwg-bounces@lists.cncf.io> on behalf of Srikar Ananthula <ananthulasrikar@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:07 PM
To: "cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io" <cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io>, "certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org" <certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [cncf-kubernetescertwg] Issues with beta exam, question about rescheduling

I registered on August 11, 2017, but failed to attempt since the exam is not loading.

I registered again on Sep 1, 2017, and now I see a different error. When contacted support "I notice you have a LF exam. These exams have had errors uploading in our system today"

Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Now even 2nd attempt also failed :(

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 2:51 AM, Oleg Atamanenko <oleg.atamanenko@gmail.com<mailto:oleg.atamanenko@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi!

As other people mentioned, there are some issues with beta exam.

I also faced it today, my exam was not ready on time, so I didn’t have a chance to take an exam.

Questions:

1. When will it be possible to reschedule exam? As noted in previous e-mails there will be a extension for 9/4 - 9/8?
2. If for some reason I will not pass, will there be another possibility to retake exam? Strictly speaking it should be, because first attempt even didn’t happen because of the system error.

Thank you.

Regards,
Oleg.

~ srikar.io<http://srikar.io>