Topics

CKA worldwide list

Ismail KABOUBI

Is it possible to share a list of Certified Kubernetes Administrators, by country, or even a raw data?

Dan Kohn <dan@...>

Nope, sorry, we don’t publish that data.

--
Dan Kohn <dan@linuxfoundation.org>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation  https://www.cncf.io

In fact, we encourage it. Logo is right here, and is available in color, black, white and different formats: https://github.com/cncf/artwork/#other-cncf-logos

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io
+1-415-233-1000 https://www.dankohn.com

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 4:24 AM, Rani Osnat <rani@...> wrote:

It could be a good idea (and forgive me if that’s already being done) to give certified admins a Certification logo for their LinkedIn page. That way people can decide for themselves if they want to advertise the fact – I’ve seen it done with other types of certifications, and usually people like to have them on their profiles. It also advertises the program.

Rani

Rani Osnat <rani@...>

It could be a good idea (and forgive me if that’s already being done) to give certified admins a Certification logo for their LinkedIn page. That way people can decide for themselves if they want to advertise the fact – I’ve seen it done with other types of certifications, and usually people like to have them on their profiles. It also advertises the program.

Rani

Nope, sorry, we don’t publish that data.

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation  https://www.cncf.io

+1-415-233-1000  https://www.dankohn.com

On Feb 25, 2018, at 02:11, ikaboubi@... wrote:

Is it possible to share a list of Certified Kubernetes Administrators, by country, or even a raw data?

Rani Osnat <rani@...>

Great – good to know, I’ll make sure we promote this on social media