Topics

CKA Exam Candidate handbook and Important Tips

Arush Sal <arush.sal@...>

Hi Team,

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.
Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,
Arush Salil
Email: arush.sal@...

Eduardo Silva

fyi: the handbook is available

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Arush Sal <arush.sal@...> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.
Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,
Arush Salil
Email: arush.sal@...

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Jacopo Nardiello

"Important tips" still missing.

fyi: the handbook is available

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Arush Sal <arush.sal@...> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.
Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,
Arush Salil
Email: arush.sal@...

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Sam Tresler

It looks like somehow the layout has changed since I signed up. I previously had the Handbook and Important Tips links and now I do not. I have a link on the left under "Pending Exams" that says "more details" That doesn't seem to do anything or go anywhere.

I will try a different browser.

--
Sam Tresler

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.
Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,
Arush Salil

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data

Meenakshi Kaushik

Greetings Everyone,

I have a similar question; can you please share link to obtain Handbook and Important tips.

I accessed Handbook link during registration (it was empty at the time) and didn’t save the link.

Meenakshi

From: jacopo@...

To: Eduardo Silva <eduardo@...>

"Important tips" still missing.

fyi: the handbook is available

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Arush Sal <arush.sal@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.

Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,

Arush Salil

Email: arush.sal@...

Eduardo Silva

Open Source, Treasure Data

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Sam Tresler

Someone reached out to me off list and pointed out there are two different sites. One for taking the exam, which was linked to in your registration email and one with the training materials here:  https://training.linuxfoundation.org/portal

I was mixing the two up, since they both have some of the same information.

From: jacopo@...

To: Eduardo Silva <eduardo@...>

arush.sal@..., cncf-kubernetescertwg@...

"Important tips" still missing.

fyi: the handbook is available

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Arush Sal <arush.sal@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have registered and scheduled the CKA exam, but it seems that some of the links from the "Exam Preparation Checklist" still haven't been updated.

Especially the "Get Candidate Handbook" and the "Important Tips" link is pointing to just a dummy "Coming Soon" page.

Could you please help us out and provide the updated link/material related to the same?

Regards,

Arush Salil

Eduardo Silva

Open Source, Treasure Data

Srikar

I went through the guide https://www.cncf.io/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/08/CKA-Candidate-Handbook-v1.0-20170821.pdf found that In page 4, general domains & weights of the exam on together is only 89 % but not 100 % I think it's missing 11% Networking weight which was mentioned in the v0.9. Please, correct.