Topics

Beta tester for Kubernetes certification

Daniel

Hello,

I would be glad to be part of the beta testing program for the Kubernetes certification.

The languages I can handle are Spanish or English.

Already a Openstack Admintrator certified, Linux System Administrator certified and Solution Architect certifications in public cloud providers.

Many thank in advance,

-Daniel

Swarna Podila <swarna@...>

Ditto.  I am not a developer any longer, but can help with any 101-level certifications.

Regards,
Swarna.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Daniel M. <d2111@...> wrote:

Hello,

I would be glad to be part of the beta testing program for the Kubernetes certification.

The languages I can handle are Spanish or English.

Already a Openstack Admintrator certified, Linux System Administrator certified and Solution Architect certifications in public cloud providers.

Many thank in advance,

-Daniel

Jason Kennedy

Ditto, I think I signed up for this already. I've been through the course, I'm an Ops guy (formerly in the Openstack world).

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Swarna Podila <swarna@...> wrote:
Ditto.  I am not a developer any longer, but can help with any 101-level certifications.

Regards,
Swarna.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Daniel M. <d2111@...> wrote:

Hello,

I would be glad to be part of the beta testing program for the Kubernetes certification.

The languages I can handle are Spanish or English.

Already a Openstack Admintrator certified, Linux System Administrator certified and Solution Architect certifications in public cloud providers.

Many thank in advance,

-Daniel

Jason Kennedy
Technical Lead - IBM Digital Business Group
Event Organizer - GDG Seattle
Event Organizer - Seattle Cloud Foundry

Swarna Podila <swarna@...>

How does one "sign up"?  I would like to.

--
--Swarna.

Dan Kohn <dan@...>

Posting here is enough. Liz will be putting together the beta program soon and will look for volunteers from this list.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Swarna Podila <swarna@...> wrote:
[...]

Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000

Swarna Podila <swarna@...>

Thank you.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 7:09 PM Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:
[...]

Daniel M. <d0601@...>

That is great Dan.

Thank you for the information, looking forward to volunteering!

-Daniel

[...]

Meenakshi Kaushik

+1

Please include me as a volunteer for beta testing program.

Meenakshi

Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@linuxfoundation.org>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000

Naseem Ullah <nullah@...>

Howdy howdy,

I'm also interested in testing the CKA exam.

Best,
Naseem

Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...g>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000

Ryan Jarvinen <ryanj@...>

+1 me too. Would be happy to help

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Naseem Ullah <nullah@...> wrote:
[...]

Anand TS

+1, add me too as a volunteer for beta test programme.

Regards,

Anand TS

[...]

Adam Sandor

I would like to sign up for beta testing the certification too.
Adam Sandor (Container Solutions)

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 5:24 AM <cncf-kubernetescertwg-request@...> wrote:
Send cncf-kubernetescertwg mailing list submissions to
        cncf-kubernetescertwg@...

        https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-kubernetescertwg
        cncf-kubernetescertwg-request@...

        cncf-kubernetescertwg-owner@...

than "Re: Contents of cncf-kubernetescertwg digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Beta tester for Kubernetes certification (Ryan Jarvinen)
   2. Re: Beta tester for Kubernetes certification (Anand TS (anats))

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:51:37 -0700
From: Ryan Jarvinen <ryanj@...>
To: "cncf-kubernetescertwg@..."
        <cncf-kubernetescertwg@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-kubernetescertwg] Beta tester for Kubernetes
        certification

+1 me too. Would be happy to help

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Naseem Ullah <nullah@...> wrote:

> Howdy howdy,
>
> I'm also interested in testing the CKA exam.
>
> Best,
> Naseem
>
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Meenakshi Kaushik <
> meenakshi.kaushik@...> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Please include me as a volunteer for beta testing program.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Meenakshi
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 5:19 AM, Daniel M. <d0601@...> wrote:
>>
>>> That is great Dan.
>>>
>>> Thank you for the information, looking forward to volunteering!
>>>

>>> *-Daniel*
>>>

>>> ------------------------------

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 03:24:12 +0000
From: "Anand TS (anats)" <anats@...>
To: "cncf-kubernetescertwg@..."
        <cncf-kubernetescertwg@...>
        certification

________________________________

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Daniel M. <d2111@...<mailto:d2111@...>> wrote:

Hello,

I would be glad to be part of the beta testing program for the Kubernetes certification.

The languages I can handle are Spanish or English.

Already a Openstack Admintrator certified, Linux System Administrator certified and Solution Architect certifications in public cloud providers.

Many thank in advance,

-Daniel

Jason Kennedy
Technical Lead - IBM Digital Business Group
Event Organizer - GDG Seattle
Event Organizer - Seattle Cloud Foundry

--
--Swarna.

Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...<mailto:dan@...>>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000<tel:(415)%20233-1000>

End of cncf-kubernetescertwg Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Sebastien Goasguen

I am volunteering someone from the k8s team at Bitnami, (if you need more beta testers).

-sebastien

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Meenakshi Kaushik <meenakshi.kaushik@...> wrote:
[...]

Srikar

Please add me to the list.