Topics

Beta grading update (Clyde Seepersad)

Puja Abbassi

Hi,

will there be a way to give feedback on the content of the exam after the grading has been finished? The survey monkey link was empty and now says I already took the survey. Besides the technical and general issues, there’s some feedback on the clarity of questions and similar content related issues. If there’d be some way for us beta testers to give direct feedback on certain questions (like in github issues or so) that would be great.

Best,

Puja

Puja Abbassi
Developer Advocate @ Giant Swarm

Michael Hausenblas

Besides the technical and general issues, there’s some feedback on the clarity of questions
and similar content related issues. If there’d be some way for us beta testers to give
direct feedback on certain questions (like in github issues or so) that would be great.
I couldn’t have formulated it better.

Cheers,
Michael

--