Date

CKAD exam not loading

Pravin Darade

Hi I had scheduled my CKAD exam today at 11:00 am CST. On exams portal its not loading giving following error? Dont think PSI folks provide any support on weekends.
Linux Foundation
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
CKAD - English
Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready
date10/3/2020time11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Central Daylight Time
any help is appreciated.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Pravin S. Darade

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently"

CKS beta exam registration

ckadevops001@...

Can i get CKS beta exam registration link

Re: CKA Instrcutor

Muthulingam Jayakanthan

I am interesting to instruct

CKA Instrcutor

Nestor Reveron

Hi tem, how can I get de CKA Instructor credential to teach class?

Re: Confirm your suhasveil@gmail.com email address

wanjiang.xin@bessystem.com

Hi, Suhas

I should have confirmed email.
Thank you.

Your regards,

 谢谢!
辛万江
北京宝兰德软件股份有限公司
办公电话:010-65936966
手机:+86 18911533870
传真号码:010-65930866
联系地址:北京市朝阳区东三环北路19号中青大厦903
公司邮编:100020
电子邮箱:Wanjiang.Xin@...

From: Suhas C
Date: 2018-11-23 21:28
Subject: Re: [cncf-kubernetescertwg] Confirm your suhasveil@... email address
Would like to confirm my subscription.

Thanks & regards,
Suhas Chikkanna

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 2:23 PM CNCF <noreply@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-kubernetescertwg group at CNCF. If you did not request or do not want to join cncf-kubernetescertwg@..., please ignore this message.

If you only want to send and receive messages from cncf-kubernetescertwg@..., reply to this email to confirm your email address and activate your membership.

If you want to use the resources and read messages on the website, please click on the link below to confirm your email address, set up a password, and choose other subscription settings:

Confirm account

Cheers,
The CNCF Team

Re: Confirm your suhasveil@gmail.com email address

Bruce Zhang

confirmed, sorry for late response.

BR
Bruce Zhang

If you want to use the resources and read messages on the website, please click on the link below to confirm your email address, set up a password, and choose other subscription settings:

Confirm account

Cheers,
The CNCF Team

[membership activation]

yi_de_wu@trendmicro.com

Hi,

I guess I have to send this mail in order to activate my membership and subscribe for CNCF events.

Regards,

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

Certified Kubernetes Developer - Requesting Details

Ishara Fernando

Certified Kubernetes Developer details

Hello all ,

Is there a planned date for launching the beta exam similar to the launch for CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) .

I have gone through the curriculum but it lacks details such as the exam duration and exam price details . It would be great if these details can be shared ! . Thanks !

Thanks & Regards
Mario Ishara Fernando

.

Updates on Certified Kubernetes Developer Certification

Arush Salil

Hi Team,

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list for the question, but do we have any update about the Certified Kubernetes Developer Certification. As in, will we have a pre-release beta like we had for Certified Kubernetes Administrator(if yes then, where do I signup for it?), what is the target GA date for the same, etc.

Regards,
Arush

Re: CKA worldwide list

Rani Osnat <rani@...>

Great – good to know, I’ll make sure we promote this on social media