I have been sent an invite to appear for the exam, I have confirmed my date and time on the exam..
I understand that the guideline for the exam is published online, however reading through the mailing list I picked up some more info which is crucial to prepare for the exam..
The below 2 paragraph’s provide more info, however some crucial info is missing from paragraph 1 which can help me prepare for the exam, can I know the cluster names so that I am aware of what to expect…
Also how can I access command line help, or rather how can I get index of commands in kubernetes on the exam ?
* Grading scripts are completed for 31 items
* K8s image (exam environment) is built with 8 clusters for various (Details were missing, kindly check the below paragraph where cluster names are given)
exam items; team is working through development issues
* Internal alpha testing is ongoing. First wave complete (half of the
items), second wave (with all questions) targeted for feedback by late
* finalized language on 26 of 32 items written for the exam
* created grading scripts for 5 of 32 items
* built a K8s image (exam environment) with 5 clusters:
* Immaculate Kubernetes
* Broken Kubernetes
* Incomplete Kubernetes
* Fresh Kubernetes
* High-Availability (HA) Kubernetes
* working on a proposed a solution to handle CKA candidates switching
kubernetes contexts required to complete different exam items
Thank you and Best Regards,
Anish Viswanathan Tharagar
Sr.Specialist Systems Administrator.
EMC Certified Data Associate…
Desk: (91)40-6696-0033, Cell: (91)-9164866860